filters
Show
City:
Show
Most Helpful
I signed up for Credit Solutions and got 2 out of 3 debts satisfied. I've been trying to call them for a year now so that I can get the 3rd debt satisfied and they have never returned any of my calls or emails. At one point I was put on hold for 45 minutes then the...
Review
#341982 Review #341982 is a subjective opinion of poster.

E Credit Solutions in Miami, Florida - CREDIT SOLUTIONS DID NOTHING

Got divorced, and in debt. credit companies doubled monthly payment amounts, i got laid off. I wanted to try to save my credit, so i found credit solutions who promised to lower payments and negotiate with my creditors for a payofff balance. i had to pay them over 300 per month for many months- they sent me paperwork to fill out for each creditor-- all they did is cause my credit debt to go from about 60,000-to over 180,000, served with lawsuits from creditors,my bank accounts frozen,finally filing bankruptcy,, so much for my credit. if i had used the money i spent paying credit solutions, i would probably have been close to out of debt. you will do better trying to work with the creditors yourself-- better yet , spend the money on a bankruptcy attorney and just *** the bullet. it has been a little over a year and i have purchased a new car on credit(8%) interest, but still credit, gotten new credit cards, one with 8000.credit limit,, so i have no plans to get back in debt ,but there is light at the end of bankruptcy,, do not use one of these credit companies, they are useless
Loss

E Credit Solutions in Manchester, England - E credit loans

they took money from my bank i did not ask for a loan how can i get it back i replied to there emails but no response what should i do now and how can i stop them taking more money in the future they have no right to take money from my account id like to know where they got my bank details has any one else been stung by them does any one have any contact details for them i cant find any and they cant be allowed to get away with this its fraud and they must be stopped id like to hear from anyone who has sued them
Review
#252078 Review #252078 is a subjective opinion of poster.

E Credit Solutions in London, England - Hacked of

BEWARE ecredit shopping is a total SCAm. they will take money out of your bank without your permission or knowledge, i have all their contact details didnt do me much good as they ignore you when you call or email. PLEASE do not entertain thse people, as a low income person i thought it was a good idea untill i realised they were taking pure advantage and they are totally dishonest with the consumer they allow you to order online and before you know it £90 has gone out of your bank before you have even recived the confirmation of your gooods being sent.
Bubble12345

I just want to let you know, that anytime you apply for anything online, there is a little box you have to check saying I agree and accept these t/c, which I READ when I was applying for ecredit plus, before I entered my details, which told me about the 99.95 fee upon applying, then as soon as i applied I receieved a confirmation email of my application and then another one when my payment was processed.

kassie42

:zzz your welcome just remember to goggle

northamptongirl

:upset thanks kassie i shall in the future

kassie42

u sound very hacked off but u should goggle the shop frist , keep calm

View more comments (3)
Review
#220519 Review #220519 is a subjective opinion of poster.

E Credit Solutions in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - Credit Solutions

Credit Solutions,led me to believe that they could help me settle some of my credit cards.They took $ 451.00 a month for 8 months and did not settle any of my accounts.I finally got smart when I was served a law suit by one of the credit card companies.I now am out $3600 and I have to go to court and pay lawyer fees.I called Credit Solutions and was told that I should expect litigation against me.Credit Solutions will not return any of my money.What a scam.I am screwed.I can not believe that these companies are allowed to take advantage of us.Now I am soooo far in debt.

Study all of your rights and the Constitution, get a good lawyer, study and look for errors and loopholes in their terms of service and all their so called legal agreements. And you should after studying our country's legal documents be able to find federal issues in their company.

So the next time they try to sue you you have hard evidence of them federally breaking a lot of constitutional laws you would also have enough knowledge of the constitution in order to fight your case effectively and convincingly. You may be the one who stops a company's embezzlement of money. And if not you then other people who would think about your rightful action against the company and it may even open their eyes a bit.

By the way sorry about my rant. :)

Review
#207343 Review #207343 is a subjective opinion of poster.

E Credit Solutions in Manchester, England - E-credit plus.scam is the word.

e-credit plus took my money. They are based in bicester oxon. i am now in the process of sueing them. If anyone want the address i am more than willing to give it to them. this has been ongoing since february, i will get my money back.i have sent two recorded delivery letters informing them that i had cancelled the same day, which were recieved, the last one is imforming them that unless my monies are returned within 10 days i will carry on in persuit of a legal action.i first contacted www.consumerdirectgov.uk, and they have given me the advice i neede. also trading standards are involved.

i need help,ive just been conned by this company and ive no ideawhat to do?

E-credit need to be exposed on a tv consumer program,b......ds

These scanners are also taking money from my account, I have never applied for anything with these people and had never heard of them until they appeared on my bank statement. They have taken three payments, £ 39.99 and 2 £4.95 payments.

The bank have informed me that cancelling my bank card will not necessarily stop them, apparently they can just contact the card issuer and still take a payment.

When you phone you get an automated answer then it just cuts dead. Does anybody know how I can stop this and get my money back ??

ive also been conned by e credit , while applying for a cash advance loan , ive reported them to fair trading , as thay have not yet returned my money

#319945

They took 99.95 out of my account. They gave it back, then the next day they took 79.95, and then said I applied for a loan that I didnt do. What can I do now?

Hi bubble i have never taken a loan out with these people and after searching long and hard i have not found an email address.....can you give me the email address? I need to stop whatever subscription iv accidently signed up for

anybody know which loan company they are tied with?

they took mine too,,,,,,,applied for loan ,,clever how they do it,,,but a big scam ,,,,complain to the right people maybe they can be stopped

i did the same, applied for a pay day loan online and was rejected, and then £99.95 was taken from my bank, the bicester address is a company called clark howes llp (an accountants) who pass the mail on to them in america. the e-mail they provide returns mail not delivered and the number is a very expensive 08 number which when i called was on hold for 20 mins. still looking for a american address for them, if any one knows?

Well Angela maybe you shouldn't be allowed to use a computer then, cause I opened an account with them last month, and they did exactly what they said they would, debited my account and gave me a credit limit to shop online. I'm sorry I understand where some of you are coming from, I mean people do actually steal information and use it but that is not the companies fault, but for the rest of you who just sit on here and *** cuz you cant read what you apply for or are pissed just cause they don't tell you what you want to hear seriously should think about getting help!

I have just had 39.95 taken out of my bank account as well by e credit plus and i have no idea who they are and why they have taken the money, i tried to send an email but it would not go and no one answers their phones, my bank dont seem to want to do anything about it as they also said i must have given them my details but i have never contacted a compnay called ecredit.

BUBBLE12345 YOU TALK A LOT OF SHITECAUSE THEY HAVE JUST DONE IT TO MY BANK ACCOUNT 39.9 5 THEY HAVE TAKEN DID U GET A CREDIT CARD :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh

I WANT MY MONEY YOU FRAUDSTERS WELL BUBBLE I HAVE A WORD TO SAY TO YOU A LOT OF *** THEY DO GO INTO YOUR BANK ACCONT :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :( :( :( :(

Bubble12345

I just want to let you know that the company is obviosly not a scam when their phone number is beside the debit on your bank statement, and also their address email and phone number is on their website!

Please let me know where I can find website . They took from my acc money and I would like make a claim

#219443

i have had 99.98 takin out of my account with out me knowin anything about i have today 06.12.2010 been to the bank and they have taken the matter in to there own hands as i was not told about the money goin out my account i will get my money back e credit is one big scam

I applied to several online pay day loan providers but have no knowledge of applying to e credit plus. Yet they took £39.95p from my account on 3/12/10 without as much as a complimentary email to explain their reasons. I did get a strange recorded message from them stating my welcome pack was in the post.

My bank say they can do nothing as I must have given details and permission for e-credit to do this.

I have no knowledge at all of contacting them but they've left me short as I am on benefits.

the took my money too and lm going to claim it back as l dont know who the *** e credit plus is do uo know guys

This company took two payments of 39.95 off me i still cant seem to get it back i am going through my bank as i belive this is fraud! im a new mum and these buggers have left me £5.00 overdrawn and no money to live off for the week! anything else i can do please help im devastated

#208864

these *** hav just took 104 pounds out of my account and i dont even no who they are . any one no what i can do to get my money back

carlastc

Please let me know how you get on with this as I'm in the process of doing the same thing, i.e trying to get my money back from these charlatans. Any further advice you can offer me?

View more comments (20)

E Credit Solutions in Leeds, England - E-credit scam

Hi its ANNE again, in my last complaint "WITH MY AUTHORISATION " INSTEAD OF "WITHOUT MY AUTHORISATION". THESE RAT'S DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHTS DOING WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO US. AS I SAID IN MY LAST COMPLAINT "I WILL TAKE THEM AS FAR AS I CAN TO STOP THIS COMPANY DOING WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO PEOPLE". I AM RAGING SO MUCH I COULD KILL THEM WITH ONE HAND JUST THINKING ABOUT THEM SCAMMING INNOCENT PEOPLE. OH ANOTHER THING ABOUT THEM,THEY CHARGE £12.95 EVERY MONTH FOR MEMBERSHIP. I HAVE NUMBER FOR THEM 08082342355 :( :( :( :( :) :( RAGING PISSED OFF ANNE.
Review

E Credit Solutions in Portland, Oregon - Don't waste your money with Credit Solutions

We hired Credit Solutions to help us negotiate down our credit card debt. They charge %11 of the total owed. On the surface that seemed like a good thing - spend that to save thousands. As time has gone by, they have not done much to help us. We paid $900 the first two months and then we have paid nearly $500 a month for a year. If I had saved that $ I could have paid off one card. I found out that I can get a better price if I negotiate myself. They only did one deal and it is one that I negotiated before they got involved. The laws have recently changed so no credit negotiator can charge before they have provided you with a negotiated deal. Because of the time delays, etc., several of our accounts went to litigation. Now I have liens on my property and much to my dismay, the courts don't care that I lost my job and can't pay. I hear these ads that say the company will negotiate your deal for %60 of what is owed. I have judgements against me and I feel like I will be a long time recovering. I might have been better off declaring bankruptcy.

E Credit Solutions in London, England - Ecredit plus

please dont even think about going with this company i applied didnt no about 99.00 up front till i checked end of email.i phoned them and the lady was very rude and a hard seller.i said i wont to cancell my application.she gave me the hard sell i said im not interested she said it was cancelled.but reading reports they will still take money from your account even if you cancel.so i had to contact bank and they have blocked my card and will send me new one.at least i dont have to worry about them taking money.but i shouldnt have to go to these lengths. so please dont be fooled by them

E-Credit Plus strives to provide exceptional customer service. If you feel you are entitled to a refund or would like to cancel your enrollment and receive a refund, you may do so by calling 0808-234-2355 Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m.

to 5:00 p.m. GMT.

Refunds can only be obtained by calling this number. This will expedite your request and eliminate the need for a Chargeback / Bank or Credit Card Company Dispute

Hope this helps

:cry

hi.. ive had the same trouble, ive got 2 children and house to run.

and im in finical mess due to to E CREDIT PLUS.. PLEASE AVOID, there not who they say they are they taken £99.95 out of my account, my bank has put block on my card and even also still managed to to take my money!! now other lenders and brokers have got my details and alot of money has gone out.

cant close my account apparently ..as these payments are going out regular. BULL

They have taken 99.95 out of my account too and i'm 8 months pregnant and in a financial mess i can't even find details for the company to get in touch with them and ask for it back please please can someone give them to me

you bunch off silly ***

After reading the comments on this page I was certain I would not be getting my £99 back, BUT, after phoning the company up I was amazed to find that they were true to their word and gave me a full refund. I think you just need to stay calm and not lose it!!!

Always remember, it's nice to be nice!

And more times than not by staying in control of yourself, you will usually get the results required. Thanks ecredit.

i have just had £39.95 deducted from my account even though I havent signed up for E-Credit Card, what do I do, I want my money back?

Before 30 Mins I signed up with this.. And i was just wondering for what reason they are giving 5000.

So i just started searching the net. After i realized they are SCAM...

So 10 Mins Back i called Barclays Phone Banking and cancelled my card and asked them to send a New one.. Now No worries and enjoying my evening :-) Good Luck Guys

same happened to me 39.95.. prickssss

hi

the same happpen to me they took £99.00 pound out of my account without me know. as anybody got the no of them for me to ring them. Thanks

I also applied for the ecredit plus account, so when I got the charge of 39.95 on my account, I called the company I spoke to one of their representatives, they were actually very nice because I didn't call acting like some crazy person, they canceled my account and gave me my money back. Then I asked the lady how I applied for this, She explained to me how and I realized that If I would have just paid attention to what I was doing online and read what I was putting my bank details on, I would have never signed up with them. So, I am just saying It is not a fraud company I actually have an account with them now, It's just you people did the same thing I did, but make it out like it is the company's fault, instead of just admitting you messed up.

These fraudsters (e-credit plus) took £99.95 from my card when i didnt apply for anything with them.

I noticed it the second day when the fraud department in my bank rang me. I asked them to cancel the card straight away but they had still let the transaction through anyway which took me overdrawn.

When i rang ecredit the following day, they agreed to put my money back BUT THIS IS WHERE THE SCAM REALLY BEGINS.

Its been almost 4 weeks and i ring them everyday. The money is still not in my account and their advisors are the most rudest and robotic you will ever encounter.

They talk to you like ***. You can also hear their so called director Christine Schaney telling them what to say in the background but when you ask to speak to her, they say she's in a meeting.

My bank has searched their entire database for the funds they have supposedly refunded but they are no where to be found. But ecredit keeps saying "ask your fraud department to ring us" bla bla bla.

Even the trace number ecredit gave me does not exist and my fraud department cant get through to this Christine Schaney ever!!!

I have reported them to the financial omsbudsman yesterday, so now i am waiting to see if that actually gets me my money back.

Its been so hard dealing with these robots.

AVOID THEM BECAUSE THEY WILL TAKE £99.95 OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND CONTINUE TO TAKE MORE EVERY MONTH IF YOU LET THEM.

Its been so hard dealing with these robots.

arseholes have done it to me too!! :cry :( :( :( :cry :( :cry :( :cry

scammers my partner cancelled them and they still have taken money out even though SANTANDER still allowed it what a bank. DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY DETAILS THEY WILL TAKE EVERY PENNY FROM YOUR BANK!!!!

someone please give advice, i too have fallen for the trap

thank

#208959

following my comment i made today this company is based in the USA not the Uk even though they have a uk address , the address they use is for thair accountants called Clark Howes, I have called them and there is nothing they can do, seems a bit strange that a company in the usa is registerd in the uk with company house, hmmm!!!! i thinking this company is running ilegaly and im going to do everything i can get to get them CLOSED if you have any dealings with this company please could you email me at adamfincher2@googlemail.com, perhaps if we work together we can close these scamers down, you can also contact the FSA on

0207-066-1000 if you would like to complain,

#208878

we also have been scamed by this company, they have taken £199.90 for our account we caled the bank and was told theres nothing they can do and that i would have to contact this company, i have time and time again and get told i have to leave a message onsome voicemail, i am noe going to travel 90 miles to the office in oxton uk to deal with them, anyone who has been scamed by this company should follow perhaps we should all meet up and boycot them, if anyone would like to do this feel free to call me on 07581333846

#205368

Everyone please be aware, that this company are scam artists...I work hard and through these trying econmic times, I made the mistake of trying to look for a little bit of extra cash for me and my family!! what a joke...I never confirmed with this company, yet they still took money from my account!!

I dont know how they get away with it.scamming the vulnerable..they should be ashamed....I have had to change my bank details.

your money is not safe evan if you look on this websight!! everyone stay away :( :( :(

#196753

I never heard of this company. I check my account online all the time.

When i got paid on the 30th Sept i noticed a charge for £39.95 on my account through my card. Had no idea who it was. I contacted the bank and they told me it was e-credit plus. I was fuming so had to have my card cancelled.

I don't know how on earth they got my details but if the charge my account again then legal advice will have to be done.

They just can't do that to people. :cry :(

I ALSO HAVE BEEN SCAMED BY E-CREDIT PLUS. FRAUD INVESTIGATION RANG ME FROM MY BANK SAID THERE WAS ILEGAL ACTIVATY ON MY CARD E-CREDIT PLUS WAS TRYING TO TAKE £99.99 OUT OF MY BANK PHONED THEM THIS MORNING AND THEY DENIED THAT AND SAID THEY WAS GOING TO TAKE £39.99 OUT IN OCTOBER WHICH I DIDNT SIGN UP FOR EITHER AM SO **** ANGRY AND SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS COMPANY SO I DONT KNOW WHERE JIM GETS HIS INFORMATION FROM ARE DOES HE WORK FOR E-CREDIT PLUS :( :( :( :( :( :(

i am s angrey that 79.00 has been took out of my account i have never signed up 2 1 of thses cards i am a singal mom n i need every penny and for them 2 take that amount of money out my bank is dicusting i am calling them and it really takes the *** how long your on hold

i read all these comments on here and it amazes me how *** people can be. when i was going through the application, i wondered why it asked me for my card details, so i read the terms and it clearly states you will be charged for membership within one working day.

why the *** else do you think they want your card details? of course your going to be charged. if you contact them and say you want to cancel, they give your money back.

i cancelled my account in february and havent been charged anything else and they refunded the amount back to me. i dont know where you people get your info from but you all must be mentally deficient.

does anybody read the small print? if you people could read, you wouldnt feel like you were scammed.

Its all laid out in the small print. i had the account which i cancelled they refunded all money back to me.

phone number is 08082 342 355. dont be so quick to judge and READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i have just signed up to this and didn't know about the charges and i don't even know how they got my e-mail address. I am going to cancel 1st thing monday morning

can any1 tell me who e-credit plus is, i never heard of them, and ive definitely never asked them for anything, but they took 3 payments of £39.95 within minutes of each other, and i cant find there phone number anywhere, ive been looking for weeks, so if any1 has the number i would be very grateful if you could give it to me, i cant understand how this company got my details and my debit account details its a total scam. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

i applied for this card worst thing i have ever done dont fall for it its a scam

hi as i said before please dont let this company scam you.if you have signed up with them,the only option is to go to your bank and explain to them.like i did and they no all about this company and will block your account and give you new card. which i did.so they cant take nothing.shouldnt have to do this.but there is no other way as you cant reason with them.and you wont loose a penny thanks for reading

SORRY I MADE MISTAKE IN MY FIRST COMMENT. I WROTE I GAVE THEM AUTHORISATION TO TAKE MONEY. (I NEVER GAVE THEM AUTHORISATION) TO TAKE MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT ANNE :( :( :( :( :( :(

I GOT £79.95 TOOK OUT MY ACCOUNT ON 6.5.10 WITH ME AUTHORISING THEM. I CAN'T WAIT TILL MONDAY TO BE 1ST ON PHONE TO THIS SCAM COMPANY.

I AM A SINGLE PARENT UNEMPLOYED AND CAN'T AFFORD THIS ***. I WILL TAKE IT AS FAR AS I CAN TO GET MY MONEY BACK.

NO LETTER SAYING ABOUT MONEY BEING TAKING OUT,EMAIL FROM THESE RAT'S ONCE MONEY IS OUT YOUR ACCOUNT. PLEASE IF ANYONE READS THIS "DON'T FALL FOR IT" :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I've been had. How could this company charge me for something they said was a sample for 5.95$

Waltanddot@bellsouth.net

im the exact same they have took 40quid out my acc 4 no reason

help me!!! i need a number 2 contact them

plz help cant afford 2 lose 40 quid a pop!!!

been offerd e credit plus is it any good or just a scam please help b4 i get myself in a mess

fumin....cant wait to find out wer the company is bassed

u r :( :grin :( :grin big fraud dont play with peaple

View more comments (36)

E Credit Solutions in Dallas, Texas - Credit Solutions

You who are complaining about Credit Solutions and calling the employees "unethical and questioning the education them as well please read: Anyone who enrolls into the CSA Program if they take the time to read their Debt Solutions Kit, instead of just thinking that CSA can just make the debt disapear w/out any knowledge or understanding of the program, they will find all the things that you people are complaining about. Of course any amt. of money that you save will be taxed. If you have a 10,000 debt and CSA settles the debt for 5,000, the Creditor obv. is not going to tax that 5K its the Clients resp. There are forms you can fill out to go through the same process as you did when you enrolle din the program. IRS.org. Its called a 1099C Form. Read your DSK and you will know this. And CSA is the largest for-profit debt managment company in North America. With almost 3billion dollars of unsecured debt. Also, have save over 150,000 families.

ECredit is a scam, anything to do with the ECredit company should be avoided at all costs, they take money from your account without permission.

They have nothing but bad reviews and there staff is poorly trained and nothing but *** internet highwaymen.

Contact E Credit Solutions Customer Service

Mailing Address:
e-Credit Solutions Home, Inc., Inc.
3857 Birch St, Suite 298

Midland Credit Management
Midland Credit Management
334 reviews
Compare

E Credit Solutions in Chicago, Illinois - just checking the comments from people that already had problems w this company.

Omg!!!!! thanks everyone. I was planning to call the girl that works there this week, her name is "Hannah" and do business w/ them. Thank God i read this comments on time. Thank u very much. I'm having problems paying my credit cards and that's why i was checking online for comments from people that have problems with this company because like that i know that i shouldn't call them and now thank God i already know how this people do their job. If anyone knows a company that probably is going to help me w/ my debt problems pls tell me about it. Thank u again everyone.

Yes it's a scam!